Wednesday, March 18, 2009

CASH CRATE A TRUE SCAM

OK SO I WAS obsessed with this site CAsh crate
PLS don't even sign up on this site they are truly BOGUS
In my previous posts I had promised that I'd be writing about my Online Experience well I learnt the hard way. I've come across some useful information about paid survey sites which I'd like to share with each and everyone out there I do not want you to have the same painful experience I had, especially the GENNEXT
Don't get Sucked into these scams
I've also read that a lot of people are paid to write blogs for some sites. In the coming Events I am going to list the fake website writers, BOYCOTT GPT (GET PAID TO) sites and also tell you about my next online Experience. Lets hope this one gets me on the winning side.

1 comment:

  1. I know how it feel to get scammed but this site is a legit site. Maybe you do those big amounts and dont get credits and then you didnt cancel your account as trial period expires. I only do to that site is the 25 cent and some free survey if i have time. But dont ever put those money in doing free trial. They dont have a guaranteed credits for you to get approved. I you want a site that make you feel your gonna get a 100% approval rating doing free trial offers, send me a pm on my site and would gladly help you. This is my blog site: http://moneyreferral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete